Friday, January 20, 2012

Welcome home

It's official, we're homeowners. Yikes!

We closed on our first house last week, and we're now in the middle of a seemingly endless cycle of contractors, cable companies, alarm installations, painters.... welcome to my new office: a folding table and chair in my empty living room. This is where I wait during the convenient 8-5 window (thanks Verizon) to have --insert service here--installed.


Someone suggested (thanks Gramma B!) that I should keep track of all the progress on the house and share it with you. First-time homeowner; now also first-time blogger.


7 comments:

  1. Spartan...but functional!
    Happy waiting for cable guy, etc.
    This is a great idea to blog!
    Love,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Stained Glass!
    Do you need some rugs? We have 2 not in use.
    One is 6x8 and one is 8x10 - if I remember correctly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rugs are definitely needed! :) We have a few donations already but a house full of floors without carpet....

      Delete
  3. Done and done. I will get measurement.

    ReplyDelete