Friday, March 23, 2012

The un-glamorous part of the kitchen renovation

If you walked into our kitchen today, you probably would say that no work had been done for about a week. This is the ugly part of the kitchen renovation: re-wiring, running a water line under the floor, re-routing the gas line so that I can have a gas stove (yay!).

As of yesterday, all of these really boring parts passed inspection, which I think means (maybe?) they can start doing the fun stuff! Drywall...appliance installation...cabinets....

Oh, and did I mention we're moving TOMORROW! The floors were re-stained last Sunday, so we're ready to go. Yes, I will be without a kitchen, but I'm assured that my coffee pot will make coffee just fine plugged into the bathroom.

Stay tuned for moving pictures this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment